Visit our clinic today to get travel ready
We provide a customized plan of treatment aimed to protect you during your travels.
The types of immunizations and other protective measures can vary depending on your travel plans and your particular risk level.
We tailor our advice to your particular needs and risk. Consultations will cover all relevant topics including:
Immunizations (prescribed and administered)
Detailed travel reports for each country visited
- Advice on health concerns endemic to countries visited
- Detailed prevention strategies for:
- Insect-borne diseases such as malaria, dengue fever and Japanese encephalitis
- Food and water-borne illness such as traveler’s diarrhea and schistosomiasis
- High altitude sickness
- Specific traveler related issues including pregnant travelers, travel with children, traveling while breastfeeding, and traveling with a chronic condition (e.g. Diabetes, CVD).